----- Original Message ----- From: "gaynor smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 10:45 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy Charting Companion--PDF Exchange Driver

It's not a question of horsepower.
|LCC cannot find the DRIVER for Adobe's PDF Reader in yout Vista.

I suggest you check with the Adobe website to see if there is a "Problems" forum, & if so, have others had a similar experience. With luck, though, someone here may have more knowledge about a fix than I do. (I'm not operating on Vista, plus have uninstalled my Adobe PDF reader in faviur of the smaller - free - Foxit Reader.

If you had read his message more carefully, he has Adobe Professional 7, which is the full Adobe program (which can also create and edit PDFs), not the reader. However the problem is not with Adobe. Progeny has had similar problems in other of their products getting the PDF-Exchange to install in Vista. Here is their posted fix for Legacy Charting Companion.
http://progeny.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=122

Gary Templeman