Sorry to borrow this thread, but I was having the same issue. According to step
one:

1) To create your CD, first open Legacy. Then click on the Create CD button in
the main toolbar.
(Make sure you have installed Legacy's latest update.) If you have not yet
downloaded our free
Create CD software (which is a special, free edition of our add-on software,
Passage Express),
Legacy will prompt you to first download and install it.

I have the latest version of Legacy Deluxe 6.0.0.179, and it does NOT have a
Create CD button in the main toolbar. Nor can I find it anywhere else in the
system.

What am I missing?

Jess M
Proud to be Single Mom to