Same here, have the button but only get the error massage.
Searched the Legacy site from top to bottom and left to right but no free download option to be found.

Loek.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Evert van Dijken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 7:54 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Error creating CD to share

Same here, I can add the button but don't see an option to install the
free software, I'm just getting the error msg.
Evert
CC to legacy test.

2008/1/28, Robert57P via Gmail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I also did not have the button, but was able to add it easily as described
in another post.

However, when I tried it, I too get the "Could not run the executable file
"Not found\Passage.exe" from Legacy" error msg after the first couple
screens.  No offer to download it - just the error msg.

Bob