-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of RICHARD
SCHULTHIES
Sent: Saturday, 26 January 2008 11:55 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Problem with buttons

Not sure what you mean? Are you looking at the
"Individual's information page"? You may be having a
hardware problem, but I would need more specific info
to 'guess'. Have you run File Maintenance? It may fix
nothing, but try it anyway.
Tell me what happens.
Rich in LA CA