  From: Marilyn Brenk
  To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 9:10 AM
  Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] User ID

  I also use the MRIN...really like it...but have one question.  I am unsure
where to put some documents.  It is clear where unmarried children's docs
go....but what about say death docs???  My ggrandmother married Louis, had my
grandmother, Mary.  Ggrandmother later married Bob and had more children.
Where does ggrandmother's death doc go....with my direct line or with her later
family???  I hope I made myself clear.  Thanks in advance for input.  Marilyn