wrote
Are there any younger members of LUG out there? I'm trying to interest my grandson. He's 13.

Do you really mean you are trying to interest him in LUG or that you are trying to interest him in genealogy and using Legacy?

I would think that having to read all the LUG messages would guarantee to put him off the whole idea of genealogy! This is a forum for people to ask how achieve a particular task in Legacy and to discuss more advanced ideas and possibilities - not terribly likely to appeal to a 13-year-old.

Of course, if your grandson uses Legacy and comes across a problem you can't solve for him, he might wish to seek the help of LUGgers and he's be very welcome, but this really isn't the place for youngsters to use as a chatroom!.
--
Jenny M Benson