Sorry I’m not replying to the thread – but I deleted the message and then
actually emptied my rubbish bin before realising that I had a comment to
make.

Whilst it won’t create married name AKAs automatically I have thought of a
way to make the task a little easier.  Go to Index View.  Make sure you have
selected to Show AKAs. Sort by RIN (this is important, because it lists all
instances of a particular women together because they have the same RIN).
Scroll down through all names – remembering that females are shown in one
colour, males in another so it makes it easy to see the females who might
need a married AKA.  For the women where I have entered a married name AKA I
see the following:

10 SMITH, Mary Jane

10 ~ BROWN, Mary Jane (Mrs)

10 ~ JONES, Mary Jane (Mrs)

When I come across a single entry for a woman it is a simple matter to check
across the columns to see if she has a spouse.  If so, but no AKA it is a
simple matter to open up the individual screen for that women, add the
married AKA, return to the Index View by closing the Individual Information
screen and continue the search.  Might take a while, but infinitely quicker
than any other way I can think of.

Cheers,

Jan

Checked by AVG Free Edition.