And very easy to forget to check the icon indicating the number of spouses a
person had.

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
New Blog: Open Legacy Family File with Open Office
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

http://mobile.uk.msn.com/pc/mail.aspx