Greetings,

I have a problem when trying to sort by RINs on the View screen.

I switched the numbering for several individuals via the Renumbering RINs dialog box within the Tools menu. For example, I changed the RIN for Lilian from 35 to 4 and the RIN for Graham from 4 to 35. All changes appear okay but when I sort on the RIN numbers the ones I changed still fall in the old position. That is, Lilian (RIN 4) falls in the 35th position, etc. even though it shows as number 4. The ones I changed are the only ones out of sequence. I should mention, before making these half dozen changes all RINs were automatically assigned when I converted to Legacy about six months ago.

Does anyone know what I may have done wrong?

Ken Marlow, Ottawa, Canada