-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michele
Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:59 AM
To: Legacy E-Mail List
Subject: [LegacyUG] Advice on event names

I would like your advice on event names.

I am inputting tax rolls.

Should I just put the event name as Tax Roll and then put all the details in

other spots or should I put then entire name

1816 Mississippi Territorial Tax Roll
1820 Perry County, Mississippi Tax Roll

michele