[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In preparing a book, one of my entries has a line in the
'General Notes:' feature that states ' He was employed',
and then goes on with the notes I had for an event.  Ho do
I get this out of the general notes.  I have looked at all
the features, but can not find a solution or  why it appears.

Since you have no event that fits, then it must be in the General Notes. Click on the Notes icon under the individual on the Family Tab. You should then see the Notes window with 3 tabs: General, Research and Medical. Click on the General tab. Is the phrase there? If so delete it and save the Notes.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry