Myrna,

Thanks for letting us all know that.  Well done!! As a professional
trainer (only having seen your previous e-mails yesterday) I for one
was interested to hear how you got on.

Are you in the affiliates program with Millennia?  If so, you could
give everyone in the group a link to the legacy shop (including your
affiliate id), then if they buy something from Legacy, you'll get some
money back!

Regards,

Dermot.

> Hello listers and staff,
>
> Just wanted to let everyone (that is interested) know about the
> meeting of our new genealogy group (of gringos) here in the heart
> of Mexico and the presentation of Legacy.
>
> It went Grrrrrrrreeaatt! Isn't that what Tony the tiger always
> says? The copies I had burned of the standard version of Legacy
> were definitely a hit. The matrix with 4 different software
> programs showed that Legacy was "more bang for the buck" and most
> people were happy to see the presentation. Hopefully there will
> be at least 20 more happy users of Legacy.
>
> The only problem may be that I really did build up our great
> online users group. But, maybe they will all do the tutorial
> FIRST (which I stressed) before they start with the users group
> asking questions. Even if they don't, I know our great group here
> will be ready and patiently answers the questions.
>
> Thanks for all the support you gave me while I was preparing for
> this.
>
> Myrna
> in "warm" Mexico
>

> Legacy User Group guidelines: