There's a difference between Source Detail and Source Detail Text. The first is for the source itself, the second for an individual instance of the first.

JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html

Randolph Clark wrote:
What happens then when you find another family in the 1930 census? Don't you run the risk of having the details from the first source overwrite those of the second?