I am using Legacy Deluxe addition and running Winows XP Pro. I have the latest build of Legacy. A problem has suddenly developed in which I am unable to get the Detailed Search to work any longer. All other parts of the program work fine. No matter what conditions I select I get a return of : No records were found that match the search criteria. I had been doing a lot of editing and searching using Detailed Search with no problems for several weeks now. I keep thinking there must be some simple solution to my problem but I can't figure it out. Please help.

Bill