Another setting that may be inadvertently left on is the Only Search in the Search List.

Cathy

At 07:10 AM 29/02/2008, you wrote:

Bill

I may be teaching you how to "suck eggs", but the issue I often find if I
get zero results is that I have inadvertently left a second or third search
criteria operating - ie still ticked. Another possibility can be the use of
"and" instead of "or" for 2nd/3rd criteria

Jack

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of William
Robinette
Sent: 28 February 2008 20:46
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Detailed Search Problem

I am using Legacy Deluxe addition and running Winows XP Pro. I have the
latest build of Legacy. A problem has  suddenly developed in which I am
unable to get the Detailed Search to work any longer. All other parts of
the program work fine. No matter what conditions I select I get a return
of : No records were found that match the search criteria. I had been
doing a lot of editing and searching using Detailed Search with no
problems for several weeks now. I keep thinking there must be some
simple solution to my problem but I can't figure it out. Please help.

Bill

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
16:34

Checked by AVG Free Edition.