Jan,

I don't use this facility but if the co-ordinates are getting through OK then
this would suggest the problem is with Map Quest. Have you tried putting them
manually into Map Quest?

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
New Blog: Open Legacy Family File with Open Office
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

> Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 14:20:09 +0000
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Master Location List & Internet Map
>
> Hi
> Before I report a possible fault is anyone else experiencing problems
> with the 'Internet Map of Current Location' feature in the Master
> Location List?
> It's been working fine up until I tried it today - now it simply takes
> me to MapQuest without displaying the map relevant to the Lat/Lon
> settings
> Jan

Telly addicts unite!
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/tvtown.shtml