And you all missed:

From: Renee Zamora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 11:19 PM
Subject: Legacy 7's Secret is Out

A little while ago Geoff told us that they had another surprise in-store for what's coming out in Legacy 7. Geoff finally told us what it is at the South Davis Regional Family History Fair today. I have written about it on Renee's Genealogy Blog - "Legacy 7's Secret is Out" - http://rzamor1.blogspot.com/2008/03/legacy-7s-secret-is-out.html

Has it been a great week for Legacy or what!
--
Renee Zamora

Legacy 7 is linked to Microsoft Virtual Earth

Cathy