Hi,
We have the pleasure to use your version 6.0 for keeping track of a local Swedish pig breed (Linderödsgrisen).

We would like to export data from Legacy, so that we can calculate the degree of inbreeding in the population.

We would like to generate a text file, with 3 columns, one line for each individual. The three columns should include info. on id of the individual, id of the father, id of the mother

Would that be possible, or do we need to spend one or two days, retyping the information ?

Best regards / Nisse L.
Nils Lundeheim
Swine Breeding Section
Department of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Box 7023, S-750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
phone: +46 18 67 45 42; fax: +46 18 67 45 10
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]