Eva,

I'm confused.. if you want only the male bloodline why bother with wives or
daughters names Stone.. or am I missing something obvious?

----- Original Message ----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Legacy UserGroup <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 3:08:59 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy 7- male descendents

Thanks Reg,

what I really meant - but not said :) - was: I wanted to export only the
bloodline (male)  in a gedcom file. That means: All  descendent from a man
called "Stone" , who have the name "Stone" with their wifes or husbands.  I
didn't find the way. Or do you or anybody else know how that could be done?

Appreciate any suggestions
and thanks in advance
Eva

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs