Eva.

Sorry. when I awoke this morning I realised that I had missed a line out - well
it was turned 1-30am :-).

The Detailed Search should read:

Now go to Search>Find>Detailed Search and fill in as follows:

Look for whom: Male
Where to look: Tag 1
How to Look: Equal to
What to look for: Tagged

AND

Look for whom: Male
Where to look: Surname
How to Look: Equal to
What to look for: Stone

Then continue as before to tag with 2

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
New Blog: Open Legacy Family File with Open Office
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

Share what Santa brought you