I installed the charting program and browsed for my family file (I
only have one main one). I have drawn several charts using this file.
When I make changes to the family file I can update the charts that I
have made as follows.

I saw elsewhere in this list that to include changes and updates you
need to open the chart and go to - Appearance - Box Items - OK. This
is a temporary process for now.

You also need to save the chart to reflect these changes.

Is this what you wanted to do?

Al
Whitby, Ontario