Hello Mary Beth & Programmers,

I too have this situation in my family.

A chart like this (if possible) would be fabulous.

Debbie Freeman

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mary
Figgins
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 8:00 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] chart - step siblings? marrying

I've looked at Legacy and the new Legacy charts.  Joseph had a daughter
named Margaret with his first wife.  His second wife had a son named John F.
with her first husband.  Margaret and John F. got married.  They don't have
a common ancestor.   Is there a graphic way of showing this complicated
relationship?  A chart that would show Joseph Barnett with both of his wifes
and his children with both of them and his second wife with both of her
husbands (she had two) and their children.

Mary Beth Figgins