Mary Beth,

I saw this question before and I don't think either program can do this on one
chart, at least if they can I cannot think of a way of doing it!

You would be able to do it in Legacy Tree Legacy by combining trees - which is
how I do it when needed

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
New Blog: Open Legacy Family File with Open Office
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: