Eric,

I think that idea would be the perfect use of Legacy Charting for me,
if available!  For example, I would be interested in creating a chart
with my parents at the centre, which would show all my Dad's family
and ascendents, my Mum's family and her descendents, (some of which I
have going back about 8 generations) along with all their descendants,
i.e., my uncles and aunts, and all my 45 (or so) 1st cousins, my
children and all their cousins (1st, 2nd, 3rd, Etc., Etc.)

That would be perfect, and I know my parents and siblings along with
many of my cousins, aunts and uncles would be so delighted to see such
a thing.

Regards,

Dermot.

--