I do not find many 'original documents', but for the
time frame, the documents that exist have been
transcribed and published in family group/pedigree
formats. These books have been critiqued and corrected
by each other; and by combining what exists, I can
assign the surety level on most of the stuff. Some men
(nobles) are found only in the inheritance from the
father of the land. Women are found when they had no
brothers, and inherited the land equally between
sisters, but they gave the control of the lands to
their husband, who then held it in trust for her
oldest son. Most 'facts' actually come from wills,
intestates, and related land and money records.
There are however many people with possible multiple
parents, and other confusions.
I usually go with what the experts seem to agree on,
and put multiple possibilities in the notes. Taxes and
ownership of land is always the first, and most
documented records that exist for any time frame.
This is my children's line, not mine. :-(
Rich in LA CA

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/REAK6aAYAL8Q6HwcUbDR7tFqpgmH7BWdJCU0TZqxpNHu3h52vRbgGo/