All in the Pedigree View of Legacy 6.0

If I select my Mother's brother it shows UNCLE to the right of his name

If I select my mother's half brother it shows nothing.

If I select my Uncles Child it shows First Cousin to the right of his name.

I do agree my Uncle and 1st Cousin are not my ancestors but when they are select in the Pedigree View it shows there correct relationship to me.

Tools -> Set Relationships and set it to me.

Then select other relatives in the pedigree view.

If there's a relationship it appears to the right of their name.

1/2 Uncle nothing to the right of his name.

Are you using an old version of Legacy?

john

Myrick wrote:
The Pedigree screen shows the selected person's ancestors,
not any other relationships.
Kent Myrick