    From: John Magyari <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
    <mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
    Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 9:22 PM
    Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] 1/2 Brother to Mom, what's he to me

    All in the Pedigree View of Legacy 6.0

    If I select my Mother's brother it shows UNCLE to the right of his
    name

    If I select my mother's half brother it shows nothing.

    If I select my Uncles Child it shows First Cousin to the right of
    his name.

    I do agree my Uncle and 1st Cousin are not my ancestors but when
    they are select in the Pedigree View it shows there correct
    relationship to me.

    Tools -> Set Relationships and set it to me.

    Then select other relatives in the pedigree view.

    If there's a relationship it appears to the right of their name.

    1/2 Uncle nothing to the right of his name.

    Are you using an old version of Legacy?

    john

    Myrick wrote:

    The Pedigree screen shows the selected person's ancestors,
    not any other relationships.
Kent Myrick