-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Heeren
Sent: Thursday, 27 March 2008 9:32:AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Family Tales <g>

Hi,

When you have time, could those of you who have dealt with this tell me what

method you used?

I have some wonderful family stories that cannot be proved, nor would
proving them make a bit of difference to the genealogy of the family in any way, but I would like to have them in my Legacy files for future generations

to read once the story tellers are gone.

For instance, my Aunt Abbie told me that her Grandmother Mary Engleby came
to the USA with her parents as a small child (that has been proved). On the

ship coming over, she got very sick & died...during preparations for her
funeral at sea someone thought they saw movement & they worked on her & she
survived...until she died in 1916 at the age of 67. <g>

I've been putting such stories as this in Notes with the name of the person
who told me the story as source along with the date they told me.

Does anyone have a better way?  Or is this the best way?

TIA,

Sally

Checked by AVG.
6:50:PM