  From: Dawn Del Guercio
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 1:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Accessing the Individual Information Screen

  Hi Jane,
  In my case, I tend to look through my family by way of the Pedigree tab.  I
tend to click from one person to another, and when I want to see individuals
information I click again to get the individual's screen.  That particular
screen does not show the marriage info.
  It is amazing (and so cool) that Legacy is versatile such that people can
view their family trees in one of several different ways :)
  Dawn in Jersey

    Dawn may be accessing the Individual Information screen from the Index tab.
    A double click anywhere in the row of your selected person brings up the
    same smaller Individual Information screen, but with the Index tab screen
    in the background.
    My default is to open Legacy in the Family tab, so, like you I'm used to
    seeing all the info.
    Regards,
    Jane Tripp