Hi Dawn,
On the Pedigree tab you can see BDM information for the highlighted person without clicking anything provided you have the Spouse/Child and Siblings lists showing (right click to get option to show or hide). In the sibling box there is an Information tab. This is actually the information for the highlighted individual, not the siblings.

Cathy