And none of Dick Cheney's descendants could also be a descendant of Heather Poe. But any descendants of Mary's, who would also be descendants of Dick's, would have to have another parent, and that parent should be named, when known, in any descendancy report of Dick and Lynn.

Elizabeth
researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson

But Mary Cheney's partner Heather Poe, I just don't think would qualify as being a descendant of Dick Cheney.

john

Elizabeth Richardson wrote:
How does a person get descendants without having a spouse?

Elizabeth
researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson

Do you know how I can create tags for the following:
1) Descendants - Which I'm looking for those related by blood, (No Spouses (I guess there are not really descendants)