OK, now I'm really lost. Linking images to sound files? Images can be saved in a variety of formats which are generally accessible in all graphics programs. It's certainly not a choice between Adobe Elements or CS3. Compatibility with Legacy is another question. I don't know the list off the top of my head, but some-one just put up a link about that.
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html

Christina wrote:
I think with the topic of linking a image to the sound file is in line with this conversation as to what program is easier to use so you can save your images appropriately and you won't have to go back and convert them to another format.

With that said, since I am in the beginning stages of research it would certainly be easier to save my documents with something that will be compatible with the Legacy program.

Simple question

Christina