Kevin, I agree completely. I can only comply with Mills sourcing (currently)
by being a "splitter" to the max.

Janis

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin
McMillan
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 12:59 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sources and the elusive version 7 .... again.

I was under the impression that use of the new Version 7 source
templates would produce outputs that were arranged in the order that
comply with Mills' newest book on citations Evidence Explained.  Using
the source citation system in version 6, I am currently unable to to
get the elements to line up in the proper order.  I have tried various
methods of entering the sources without success.  It  is my desire to
get source outputs that are as close to EE as possible. Due to this
fact I am reluctant to input new data into Legacy if it means I will
have to go back and redo my existing sources. That would mean the more
I enter in Version 6, the more rework I would have to do in Version 7.
I understand that sourcing in Legacy 6 currently produces outputs that
are generally acceptable, but I want my database to have sources in it
that are consistent and conform to EE standards. I guess what I am
saying is I have been "chomping at the bit" in my wait for Version 7.
It's release seems to have taken a lot longer than I was expecting it
to.

Fingers crossed that it is soon!!!!,
Kevin