I think part of the problem could be solved if there was a hand-tool to drag the image around on the Legacy viewing screen rather than the horizontal and vertical scrolls that tend to be more tedious than necessary.

JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www3.telus.net/Jgen/jlog.html

ronald ferguson wrote:
Kris,

The short answers are "no" and "don't know but unlikely". I don't really
understand why you can't read them easily though. I use jpgs for census records and with the Zoom I
can read them fine.

New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: