Hi everyone, I couldn't help but copy this message from Elizabeth Shown
Mills to the APG (Associated Professional Genealogists) list last night.  It
sounds like her latest book, _Evidence Explained_ (EE for short), had some
great input and influence from Legacy's own Geoff Rasmussen!

I have renewed confidence that the new sourcing capabilities will be exactly
what the customers need: something easy to use for beginners and something
with as much sophistication as needed by professionals and other serious
genealogists.

Thanks Legacy for taking the time needed to ensure v7 will be something
truly wonderful.  I can't wait to take another serious look at my sources
with a new eye!

Gail Rich Nestor
Smyrna, GA
www.roots2buds.net

Elizabeth's message (intermingled with the comments from another APG
member):

>BRAVA Elizabeth.

Thanks, Kathy--and Betty, for posting the GPC announcement. One sentence in
that announcement is important--or at least the last four words of this
snippet from the sentence:

>Mrs. Mills' 2007 publication, the distillation of years of her own and her
colleagues' research experience ....

EE would not have been possible without the contributions of *many* from
this list--many who shared their resources, many others who pushed me
outside my comfort zone to learn new materials I did not daily use, and
others who helped with more technical aspects. In addition to all those
mentioned in the acknowledgments, I should add one more--Geoff Rasmussen of
Legacy--who, post-publication, combed the volume with a fresh and
wonderfully critical eye, finding passages to polish before the new printing
went to press last month. No work is ever perfect, but thanks to Geoff's
meticulous effort, the new printing should be--in the words of the late,
great genealogist, Ge Lee Corley Hendrix, CG, FASG--"more better" :).

Thanks, *everybody.*
Elizabeth

--
Gail Rich Nestor