-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Valerie
Garton
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 9:12 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Name list query

Thanks again Mike.

I do like to use keyboard shortcuts it saves the RSI shoulder.

Regards from Valerie in sunny Sydney.
Researching: BEDDY, CULLODEN, DYAS and ROWAN in Belfast, Dublin, Wicklow &
Wexford
Guild of One-Name Studies No: 4825 for CULLODEN & HIGGINSON