From: "Valerie Garton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 4:19 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Name list query

I am trying to check my sources and in the process am finding some people
are missing and I have to leave where I am, go out and the into add and
then back to where I was. With my poor memory I am becoming quite lost.

 Why didn't I start this when I was 7 ???

 Regards from Valerie in sunny Sydney.
 Researching: BEDDY, CULLODEN, DYAS and ROWAN in Belfast, Dublin, Wicklow &
Wexford
 Guild of One-Name Studies No: 4825 for CULLODEN & HIGGINSON