and 'right click' if you want to go backward with siblings
(doesn't work for spouses - brings up a different menu)

Mike

Michael J Method

family research  of: Method, Feehily, Fredrick, Herzog, tenEyck, Belsley

In a message dated 4/12/2008 5:55:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

GeoSci  wrote:
> Strange - I was viewing FAMILY VIEW and my mouse came to rest  between
> the husband and wife.  A little box popped up and - just  by clicking
> the space between husband and wife - one can see all of  the siblings
> of the highlighted person.

To be pedantic, the  next sibling in sequence :-) down to the last, when
it beeps and goes back  to the first.

> Anyone discover any other "hidden" (or perhaps I  just never
> discovered) bits in Legacy?

When an individual has  more than 1 spouse, clicking to the left of the
husband or right of the  wife boxes, causes the next wife or husband to
come into the Family  View.

Clicking to the left of the husbands parents or right of the  wifes
parents will, if there is wore than one set of parents, cycle  through
them as well.

--
Regards,
Mike  Fry