IMHO, you did the changes in the wrong place. If you
want to change a Source universally, you must do it in
the Master Source List. But it is an easy fix. Go to
the Master Source List (View; Master Lists; Sources.
Highlight the 'not changed yet source', then choose
the button 'Combine Lighlighted Sources with another
in List' and find the 'correct changed to Source' and
it should all be fixed.
Rich in LA CA