From: Heather Stovold
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] saving file, etc

Did the data also change, or just the way you have the screens setup to
view the data?

I'm pretty sure that stuff like the columns you are viewing in Index View,
and other "screen configuration" changes are global, not dependant on what
database (or family file) you are looking at.   They are stored in .usr
files to indicate your user settings.