If I do want anything about some Living people or anyone else then I prefer
to do it by making a copy of my file then deleting them using Search /
Advanced Tagging / Advanced Deleting.

One problem is that if, for example, you were given information on what part
of the family in confidence then even though you set some to living their
names can still be revealed if the wife's parents have died, a child died as
an infant etc.

I find that it is best to just delete them then you know that no trace will
show.

Martin Briscoe
Fort William
M&LFHS | Gwynedd FHS