From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sentence Wording for Nicknames/AKA
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:09:53 -0500

Ron,

You might consider creating an event named AKA, where you have
the choice to do anything you want with the wording. I'm moving to use named
events for everything I enter, other than the basic vitals. This way, I have
total control over the formatting and how they're placed in my
reports.

Mary

From: Ronnie

Subject: [LegacyUG] Sentence Wording for
Nicknames/AKA

Is there a way to change the sentence wording on reports for
Nicknames/AKAs?  I have looked in help, but cannot find it.

Thanks to all in advance,

Ron

Try Chicktionary, a game that tests how many words you can form from the
letters given. Find this and more puzzles at Live Search Games!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/207