Erik

What I have done is written all the notes for my French Canadian families in
French, I have left the first screen in English as I am sure they will
understand Name Birth etc., for the families who are English speaking I have
written all the notes in English as it is unlikely that I will send my
English speaking relatives reports for the French Canadian side of the
family, especially that my husband is from an English background. Then all I
have to do is select the proper report for the relatives that I am sending
it to in their own language, unfortunately not all reports can be done in
both languages in Ancestry but there for some of them it can be done.

In my case quite often the sources are the family themselves who have been
willing to send me the data on their respective families; I then check their
information with Drouin or some other reliable source to make sure
everything is correct.

If my explanation is not too clear you can reach me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED], I will try to clarify.

Marielle