-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Erik
Pilgaard Vinther
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 09:52
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: SV: [LegacyUG] Bi-lingual report issue

That's certainly an idea. To follow that line I'd also have to double all
events as I usually add descriptive notes to events. My initial idea was to
generate two reports, but I don't think is it possible to have the report
generator select sources and event based on language (or other criterias for
that matter)? An alternative would be to generate just one bi-lingual report
containing all double sources and events.

Erik
DK