Colin Liddell wrote
Any suggestions on how I can improve my knowledge of Legacy will be greatly appreciated.

For a start, work through the Tutorial in Legacy Help. This will take you through all the basics and not cost anything at all.

You might want to consider the Legacy Training CDs at

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/videos.asp

You can view the first one on line and preview the others to see if you think it will be worth you purchasing them.

Any specific problems you run into, if you can't find the answer in the Help file, you will almost certainly find someone here who can point you in the right direction.

As well as all that, click the "Legacy Home" tab in the Legacy program and look under "Support" in the bottom right-hand corner. There are links to all sorts of useful stuff there.
--
Jenny M Benson