  From: GBallard
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 1:17 AM
  Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] New User of Legacy seeking advice

  Colin,

  Welcome.

  You might want to try clicking on areas in Legacy other than on the icons.
  For example, on the family tab, place your mouse cursor between the main
  couple on the screen and to the left or right of them.  You will see that
  you can click and rotate through different people.

  Glen Ballard

  P.S.  Don't forget to post your messages to the list in Plain text.