Ron,

Thank you for the answers to my queries, much appreciated.

Colin Liddell
----- Original Message ----- From: ronald ferguson
 To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
 Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 7:55 PM
 Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] New User of Legacy seeking advice

 Colin,

1. Yes you are correct, in Tree finder a Tree of one only, is an unlinked individual. 2. Location List is at View>Mater Lists>Location and gives a list of the locations in your file and who they are connected with. 3. Potential Problem Report is at Tools>Potential Problems and will give you a list of all the potential problems which you choose to search for. Not all of these may be problems eg a child born before parents' marriage and as was said, you can prevent these showing again by clicking the "Exclude from Potential Problems" button in the Individual Screen.

 New Blog: Free Contacts Database for use with Open Office
 http://www.fergys.co.uk
 View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
 http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
 For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

 > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 > To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
 > Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] New User of Legacy seeking advice
 > Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:21:11 +1000
 >
 > Hello Kirsten,
 >
> Thank you for these tips, I will have a look and see if this has happened > to my import. I just checked the first one you suggested and my name comes
 > up with a RIN of 1 and a count of 945.
> I get three other names with different RIN numbers and a count of 1 each, > from this I can assume that these persons are not connected to my tree, is
 > that right?
> What do you mean by my "Location" List, I checked the Help file and nothing
 > shows for that.
 > You suggest I run Error Report but I am unable to find where this is, I
> looked again in the Help File and had no luck, I must be a bit slow today,
 > can't find anything{;-)
> Thank you for your welcome. I have made the necessary alterations in Outlook > Express so that my e-mails to the Legacy User Group should now be in Plain
 > Text, please tell me if this does not occur.
 >
 > Again my thanks for you help and suggestions.
 >
 > Colin.

 Be a superhero and win! Play the Iron Man Mashup Game
 http://www.ironmanmashup.co.uk

-- No virus found in this incoming message.
 Checked by AVG.