Legacy requires Windows or a very good emulator.

It *might* be possible to run Legacy on a Linux box IF you can get a
version of WINE for the Linux box and IF Legacy works OK under WINE (I
don't know because I haven't tried it). Unless someone can verify that
this configuration will work, the Linux box might not be a good choice.

If you want to use Linux directly, there are genealogy programs available
and you can exchange data with Legacy via GEDCOM files - but not with the
integration of Pocket Genealogist.

John