Mike Fry wrote:
Luc Comeau wrote:
Here is a download link for the update.

http://ftp.legacyfamilytree.org/Download/Charting7/SetupLegacyChartUpdate.exe

Thanks for that. I now have the updated version.

        1) You need to be connected to the Internet
        2) Start your current version of Legacy Charting
        3) Click on the tab "Tips & Updates"
        4) Click on the red download button.

What I was trying to convey was that version 7.0.077 (and the previous beta version for that matter) didn't indicate that a newer version was available. When clicking on the "Tips & Updates" tab, I was still being told that I had 7.0.077 (correct at that time) and that it was the latest version (incorrect). Also, no red "Download" button. So your "new version available detection" code doesn't work. Or perhaps it now does, but we'll have to await another version to find out whether it does or not.

The red update link is in the upper left corner of the page.