Hi, Colin --

There might be an faster, better, easier method, but the way I find things like this is to view the marriage list (View > Marriage List or CTRL + M). If you put the cursor in the MRIN box at the top, it will sort the list in numerical order, and you can type the MRIN you're looking for into that field to "jump" to the record you're looking for.

Kris

On Sat, 03 May 2008 23:50:13 -0500, Colin Liddell <ca

[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have just merged two file in Legacy and then ran Check/Repair on the combined file. The error log gives me the MRIN #229. How do I find this record. I know when I am looking for a person associated to a RIN#, I press "G" and then type in the RIN# b ut what do I go with MRIN.

Colin.